- Q1 - Do I have to be referred?
No, referral letters are not required.
- Q2 - How do I make an appointment?
Simply phone the number below to discuss an appointment or alternatively use the contact form here and we will contact you.
+353 (0)1 525 9779
Office Hours 09:30 - 12:30 Hours Monday - Friday
- Q3 - How long will my appointment take?
A typical appointment takes around 15-30 minutes, but will vary depending on the tests required.
- Q4 - What actually happens at a consultation?
A history is taken – an examination is carried out and relevant tests are done where appropriate.
- Q5 - How long will it be before my test result are available?
Within five working days, usually by telephone.
- Q6 - Will I need to come back for further appointments?
Possibly, depending on diagnosis.
- Q7 - What charges are involved?
Initial consultation and evaluation costs €400 payable by cash, cheque or online here
Follow up evaluation upon initiation of treatment, takes place 4 to 8 weeks after the start of therapy and costs €250 for subsequent follow ups (if required).
- Q8 - How can I make payment for my treatment?
Payment can be made by cheque or in cash. Unfortunately, credit cards are not accepted.
- Q9 – Are my results confidential?
All patient records are confidential and are never released from the clinic unless specifically requested by the patient.
Get In Touch
Please complete our enquiry form if you would like information on how to make an appointment to see Dr. Lambert and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Non-medical queries only on this enquiry form please.
Location & Contact
Address for Private Clinic:
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
+353 (0)1 525 9779
Office Hours 09:30 - 12:30 Hours Monday through Friday
+353 (0)1 716 4535/4537
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 13:00-17:00.