- The Myths of Lyme Disease: Separating Fact from Fiction for Military Personnel
- The Functional and Molecular Effects of Doxycycline Treatment on Borrelia burgdorferi Phenotype
- Low-dose Naltrexone For Disease Prevention and Quality of Life
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- The Science Behind Low Dose Naltrexone
- HPSC publishes latest Malaria figures
Get In Touch
Please complete our enquiry form if you would like information on how to make an appointment to see Dr. Lambert and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Non-medical queries only on this enquiry form please.
Location & Contact
Address for Private Clinic:
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
+353 (0)76 680 3364
Office Hours 09:30 - 12:30 Hours Monday through Friday
+353 (0)1 716 4535/4537
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 13:00-17:00.